Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 19, 2013, 10:59 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Test it out of the case, see if it will boot with just CPU and Memory. I'd be leaning towards mobo at this point.
Old June 19, 2013, 11:22 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Damn. I was hoping there might be an easier solution. I'll have to rip it all apart when I get a chance later. Basically capped my budget on this already so a replacement board is going to be a while coming if that turns out to be the issue.
Old June 19, 2013, 03:45 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

OP bought the board from my last sale, and I can confirm it was working fine using the onboard video. It was set up to be used as a small, cheap server board, but it would not recognize the Raid card.
Otherwise it booted fine multiple times using a G555 chip, and 4Gb Gskill sticks.

My only advise would be to remove the chip and make sure there are no bent pins (I know there wasn't any when I sold the board - I'm anal about that).

I believe the board may still be under Foxconn warranty.