Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3, 2013, 04:46 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

I have it happen every now and then when I have a Firefox window open with push-tech pages open, i.e. I'll be playing GuildWars2 with a site open that displays a timer for the larger group events, when one of the timers resets it will sometimes cause me to jump out of gameplay.
Old May 3, 2013, 02:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
Go task manager,see if there is running stuff,i don't know,mobo installation disk programs or some norton crap :P Must be software problem..
Ok I'll get him to check that. He just might have used mobo disk for drivers etc when he did fresh install. Will report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
Which game is it or is it any other full screen program? like my xbmc would sometimes go to desktop before I set it to " stay on top" of all other programs , I am still thinking that he or she has a program that has the " Stay on top of other programs" running in the back ground or he or she might have programed a key in the game that when pressed does the alttab happens and like others have said might even be the keyboard it self.
It's just Starcraft 2 afaik. I'll ask if it's happening to him in any other games an report back

Thanks for all the help so far!