Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

is all of your software up to date with the security, like flash . also do you recognize all of your running processes?
And also did you reboot right after you uninstalled malwarebytes?
Old June 30, 2012, 05:01 AM
Rookie

My security software is up to date. I did restart after I installed Malwarebytes. Currently, I am checking my processes to make sure that they aren't viruses.

Last edited by MastaChief11; June 30, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old June 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I am not saying security software I am asking if your software has security updates , I have a program that I run about once every two weeks called secunia which identifies vulnerabilities in non-Microsoft software. a friend of mine told me about this after I had caught some malware just from visiting a website which I had thought was legit I didn't click on anything on the site I was just reading, After I shut down my PC and rebooted the next day nothing worked properly I mean that none of the .exes worked at all and also malwarebytes also stopped working.
try this uninstall malwarebytes, reboot, download/run run this http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe then reboot and reinstall

now if for some reason that doesn't work out [SOLVED] Fix Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Error Code 2 - [open event] failed to perform desired action [openevent]