Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow thanks so much guys... I should get you to fwd those msgs onto the western Canada Asus rep that way when I move to Calgary maybe they will hire me full time :P haha

For the ram email me all the info and serial numbers and I will get right one that for you

Too the few people who PMed me with issues during and before the site went down please rePM me as I need to know if you still need help :)

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old August 29, 2012, 09:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Help with a 480

I have had a 480 that had been giving me problems, had it rma'd twice. 2nd time, it was almost two weeks and had not heard anything from MSI and when I called them, they kept transferring me to wrong offices. I was upset, I couldnt think of what to do. Came on here and thought of Soul. All I did was message him and explained him the situation, that was friday night. Come Monday, got an email from someone really high up from MSI and got the card today.

Again, my luck was shitty, the card looked new, placed it in my system, friging artifacts. I was upset. So I replied to Soul, and guess what, he told me the top dude is gonna take care of me. Half an hour, I get an email from the guy that he is checking up the inventory, 20 minutes after that I get an email from him, offering me a 580, i was like sure thing.

So he then emailed some other dude, who spend me expressed purolator paid shipping labels. I will shipping it tomorrow and then hopefully get my 580 soon.

Moral of the story?????

Soul is the nicest, honest and most helpful person I have ever met in my lifetime. Most people want something for their favors, but Soul just does it, because he is genuinely a NICE PERSON. He didnt ask for anything, he just likes to help people. He has helped me before and helped me again. I am really thankful to him. He never wants anyting, what a guy!

THANK YOU SOUL, I REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR ME.
Old November 28, 2012, 08:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have got tons of PM's Texts and calls asking if I still help with RMA's and you know what.. I do, but now I will have to charge shipping to people if shipping is incurred I will even send you the CP or Puro receipt for proof of cost most likely less then $20 but I no longer have a free shipping account and no longer have a bank account in the green. BUT as always I am happy to help.

Also if you have a RMAable item but dont want it or have the time to deal with it send it my way and I can either donate it(if thats what you want) or get it replaced and wait till we find someone in the forum in need.

Thanks for listening chiiiildren (playing fallout again)

EDIT:
For the next few weeks I do have lots of time to assist so if people need assistance post here or pm me and I can get the ball rolling faster then the norm

Last edited by Soullessone21; November 28, 2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old April 24, 2013, 10:32 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I have a quick question. Does RMA require the product to be in the original packaging? I inquired about a product for sale on this forum which does not have the original packaging and the seller told me that manu's request NOT to send the product back in the original box. Seems like B.S. to me but I figured I would ask as I have never had to RMA to a manu only to retailer.
Old April 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

They don't return what you send them, so they ask to not use manufacturers packaging. Plain brown box with only the component you're RMAing for the most part.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old April 24, 2013, 10:43 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
They don't return what you send them, so they ask to not use manufacturers packaging. Plain brown box with only the component you're RMAing for the most part.
Thanks for the swift reply. :)
Old April 24, 2013, 04:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Wow didn't know I was bsing ppl ..
Old April 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
+1 some require proof of purchase but packaging never matters.

I have a few times not had proof of purchase and almost every company has a buy warranty option usually costs $5-$15 and gives you lifetime warranty on the item and gets it covered

You dick your buying his ITX mobo I wanted that well I wanted it when it dropped to half price and I could fight with the wife with a good reason why we needed another system aha

Old April 25, 2013, 09:15 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

He didn't buy it. Tried to lowball ball me on it. Also informed him that you don't send in the original box within in case of RMA. Insinuated I was bullshitting him then came on here and said I was a bullshitter.
Old April 25, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
He didn't buy it. Tried to lowball ball me on it. Also informed him that you don't send in the original box within in case of RMA. Insinuated I was bullshitting him then came on here and said I was a bullshitter.
You are 100000000% correct with not needing the original box, with MSI and ASUS you dont even need a receipt :)

I want that board but I should of bought your i5 at the same time.

If anyone ever has a RMA question like this PM or Email me there is no need to make these things public anything to do with RMA's I can find out for you :D

Closed Thread