My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac79 View Post
there is no ocing done at all everything is running stock
temps, including video card?
Old December 1, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

i think we have some success..i unistalled amd drivers etc but instead of installing the newest driver again i used the 11.10 preview driver which is what i was usin before my pc went to shit the first time..i gave bf3 a go and it was playable,gotta mess with the settings a bit to get it a bit smoother but seems ok..gonna give it a good test now in a few...will be back later on to let know how it went...thanx alot for the info much appreciated
Old December 1, 2011, 04:18 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
i think we have some success..i unistalled amd drivers etc but instead of installing the newest driver again i used the 11.10 preview driver which is what i was usin before my pc went to shit the first time..i gave bf3 a go and it was playable,gotta mess with the settings a bit to get it a bit smoother but seems ok..gonna give it a good test now in a few...will be back later on to let know how it went...thanx alot for the info much appreciated
glad it worked so far, let us hear if there are more troubles.
Old December 2, 2011, 07:19 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

well after about 5-10 mins of play or untill lots of stuff starts goin down like explosions or jets of choppers flying over head it goes right back to the way it was completely unplayable..im pretty much ready to chuck this is the basement and let it rot
Old December 2, 2011, 07:26 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Is there any way to monitor your temps while you are playing? Can you hook up a second monitor and run HWM on it while you play. BF3 runs systems pretty hot so something might be screwy on the temp side. If you cant dual monitor at least run it in the back ground until it gets so bad you cant play and it should show your max temps n stuff.

take a screeny and post it.

I'm assuming you're running bf3 on medium/low settings too.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 2, 2011, 07:40 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

my temps are nothing out of the ordinary..my pc is in a pretty cool spot so it stays around 24 at idle and around 30-32 when gaming...before the whole thing happened i ran bf3 on high settings now i can't even run it on all low settings....but its not just bf3 ...i just install cod1 just to try and i can't even run that,and i used to run that on intergrated graphics yrs ago on my demension 3000 lol also tried cod4, black ops, l4d and tf2 and it don't take much to run those games
Old December 2, 2011, 09:19 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
my temps are nothing out of the ordinary..my pc is in a pretty cool spot so it stays around 24 at idle and around 30-32 when gaming...before the whole thing happened i ran bf3 on high settings now i can't even run it on all low settings....but its not just bf3 ...i just install cod1 just to try and i can't even run that,and i used to run that on intergrated graphics yrs ago on my demension 3000 lol also tried cod4, black ops, l4d and tf2 and it don't take much to run those games

i still say clear it out again, and do a new install of the newest drivers...i honestly dont think you should RMA yet..
Old December 2, 2011, 09:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

well i have had prob with 64bit windows before in the past so i did another reformat but with 32bit this time just to see...installing bf3 to see how it runs
Old December 2, 2011, 11:50 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Run the freeware Video card benchmarks - Best graphics card test - 3DMark mark your results. I would disable the V-drivers from your drivers. Now reboot reinstall the new ones from the site. (ATI just upgraded the catalyst) Make sure you installed updated drivers for the board too. Who knows if you got the exact same thing and windows is bugging. After that Run a benchmark 3dMark see the results . Have they improved? You should no matter what get on BF3 website and look at your soldier. Try and run the game and see what error message you get. Maybe you need a browser download Battlelog / Sign in|
Old December 2, 2011, 12:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

well clean reformat with a diff windows everything upto date drivers and still same thing runs fine for a cpl mins then right back where i started...i get no errors or anything like that the games just run like complete crap like i said before like super slo mo