Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 13, 2011, 07:56 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigFOIG View Post
i also have the same problem with the same board. something is telling me that there is something going on with the big bang xpowers :\

It sucks eh, but when doing rma do not use canada post. I used xpresspostt and before doing that I asked the clerk if this will be delayed, I was told no, its guaranteed 1 business day delivery. However when you call their 1800 number or track it online, you will be disappointed. Now I am expecting not to have a pc for at least 3 weeks. Msi process the Rma requests in 1 to 2 business days. Gosh darn it, that's a polite version of what I really wanted to say!