Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 25, 2011, 09:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default cant boot up with msi x58 big bang

I recently just got this board today with i7 950. I installed windows and then after the updates on the boot up under bios I changed the memory to xmp profile. It then did auto boot and since then I cant get anything. I keep getting an error, "User set to boot from USB and then I get a weired error and then screen goes blank and nothing comes up. I have taken the cmos battery out and put it back in hoping it resets everything on the mobo but nothing is working. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Old May 25, 2011, 10:58 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am a newb, if you are reading this, you will laugh for sure. I wasnt resetting the cmos properly, I hadnt unplugged the psu :( lol anyways it worked out. Thanks