Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 21, 2011, 11:19 AM
Rookie

Default Catalyst Control Center Issues

Hello all,

I can't find any information on google regarding the issue I am having, so I thought that I would ask here.

This morning, upon opening my CCC, I noticed that my Apply and Discard buttons are constantly flashing on and off. I did not have this issue yesterday. Also, as of today while playing any games my computer has been crashing after about 15-20 minutes in the game. I have upgraded drivers, rolled back drivers to 10.5, tried a few in between, ran driver sweeper, anti virus, malware bytes, etc. I cannot figure this issue out.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, what does it mean?

Thanks in advance.

HMF
Old February 21, 2011, 11:32 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What I would try next is to uninstall the drivers and ccc anything that is related to your video card drivers and then delete the ati folder that contains all of the leftovers, reboot and install the drivers and ccc,reboot again and see what happens
Old February 21, 2011, 11:35 AM
Rookie

I have done that several times. Thanks though.