Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6, 2011, 05:49 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
thats pritty much not good. did you get it online or in person? if the latter, and youre sure about it

return it to the store.
he bought the board from newegg. He tried for a RMA but they sent it back because the serial code was missing because he sent it in with the rebate form. Now he has to send it in to gigabyte.
Old February 7, 2011, 05:26 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
I had this happen to me So I took out the vid card tried a different one that didn't require any power from psu and it works . I then put the original card back in and tried different plugs and it worked
may have EPS mixed-up with pci-e power connector, some cheap socket plugs can mix eps for pci-e

check polarity wiring on plug end before using EPS on the latch side of plug is POS and on pci-e latch side is NEG (like them all same colourd wire moduler PSU connector)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvsbutthd101 View Post
the primary RAM slots are bad so I tried the other ones and the system turned on with know problems.
i've seen the manufactors messed-up on the manual naming the ram slots backwards or MB maker silkscreen goofed up

I'd check the wall outlet for if has enough current to run your system

Last edited by KaptCrunch; February 7, 2011 at 05:34 AM.