Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 18, 2011, 11:03 PM
Banned
F@H

nope,not at all.

thats how i take care of things with some exemplary individuals.

problem? reboot. solved? thank you
Old January 19, 2011, 04:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
nope,not at all.

thats how i take care of things with some exemplary individuals.

problem? reboot. solved? thank you
You're like great tits on an ugly chick, Dan. Nobody knows what they're missin' when it comes to you.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old January 19, 2011, 06:57 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I hear staying home rather then going to stay with some chick for two weeks to stay at home and play WoW instead can increase your risk of BSOD
Old January 19, 2011, 12:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

other is sata/ide cable and power connectors
Old January 19, 2011, 03:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I hear staying home rather then going to stay with some chick for two weeks to stay at home and play WoW instead can increase your risk of BSOD
They're a dime a dozen over here! I was invited to Miami last month and didn't go either! NYAAAAHHHH
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old January 19, 2011, 04:04 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I did a full format and and install - by the next weekend I was at his house he had THREE "search bars" installed from various sites, a screensaver, and some program called "donkeydicks" that you run and it changes all your icons to naked animations of ugly chicks ala duke nukem style and changes sounds to moan and groan when things happen in windows.

That shit is still around?? I thought that ended when AOL died
-Swiffy MCP35x X2, (2) Aphacool UT60 480 rad, Heatkiller rev. 3.0, i7 3930k @ 4.6 Ghz, 16 GB G.SKILL F3, Asus Rampage IV Extreme, XFX R9 290 w/ XPSC WB, Crucial M4 128GB & 240 GB Intel 530, (5) 3 TB Toshiba Drive, Corsair AX1200, Win 7 Ult 64-bit

HTPC Rig:
-G3258 @ Stock, Asrock Z97 Pro 4, Gigabyte 270x, 500 GB WD Black, (5) 2 TB WD Green, (1) 3 TB Toshiba HD, (1) 2 TB Samsung F4, Fractal Design R3, Corsair HX620 PS, Win 7 Ult 64-bit
Old January 19, 2011, 04:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolab View Post
That shit is still around?? I thought that ended when AOL died
Hahaha sadly, no. "AOL" is not dead, everything they did was bought left and right by terrible companies - repackaged and sent out all over the net.

No really.. he called me today to tell me he figured out how to fix it.

He downloaded a "disk drive scanner" but can't get it to install properly.. says he keeps crashing when he is connected to the net...........................

Old January 19, 2011, 09:56 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
No really.. he called me today to tell me he figured out how to fix it.

He downloaded a "disk drive scanner" but can't get it to install properly.. says he keeps crashing when he is connected to the net...........................

feel sorry for you , now your friend has you on speed dial.......lol

sounds to me that the OS isn't mounted properly on HDD, need to clear MBR on boot drive and format

NOTE ALL DATA IS GONE AFTER THESE ACTIONS
Old January 20, 2011, 06:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptCrunch View Post
feel sorry for you , now your friend has you on speed dial.......lol

sounds to me that the OS isn't mounted properly on HDD, need to clear MBR on boot drive and format

NOTE ALL DATA IS GONE AFTER THESE ACTIONS
I'm at this point for sure.

I just wanted to find a way to prove to him that it's his own doing, so he doesn't do it again.
Old January 20, 2011, 07:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

tell him simpley.... if it ain't broke don't fit it and once it leaves your hands he/she on thier own to repair it