Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3, 2008, 05:57 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Unhappy BSOD from iTunes? :|

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them.. :S I had downloaded all my music album art through iTunes and then plugged in my video to update. I am not sure how far it was done, but my computer just froze, flashed a BSOD, and restarted. My hard drive made a weird noise at the motherboard boot screen.
Old January 4, 2008, 09:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

Not using Vista, are you? I'm the furthest thing from an expert o n ITunes, but I had some grief getting it to work on my system. Apparently, versions after 7.32 in particular don't play well with Vista for various reasons.

Aside from that, I'd try to reproduce the results, see if it wasn't just a fluke. If you can reproduce the situation, its usually happening to someone else too.
Old January 5, 2008, 12:02 AM
Misoprostol

That's Apple software "just working"
Old January 5, 2008, 03:23 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Nah I use Windows XP. I tried re-updating my iPod and everything was good. Maybe because I was converting a video to mp4 format while I was updating? :S Anyway it is fine now :D