Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 14, 2010, 05:15 AM
Rookie

Default Screen problem GTX 470 + LG W2252TQ

Hi all
Im trying all forums i can find to solve my problem.
I have very strenght issue with my monitor?,gpu?,mobo?,OS
My screen looks fuzzy,blurry and not sharped as usual. I just came back from lanparty and see that issue.
Whats weird, that i built the PC about 3 month ago, install original Win 7 64 with all drivers. EVERYTHING works fine.
3 days ago i idiot wan to try a new driver for VGA. And i have blurry texts and graphics in all games. Ok i get back my old drivers, and still the same problem. So i reinstall whole system with the old drivers from original DVDs- still the same. So i try all the settings,resolutions,cables,another VGA and nothing helps :(. And now i google this thread with following help LINK IN NEXT POST
Problem is, that when i try extract registry edit ,the pop up window is blank and there is no info, so i cant write the numbers to the drivers.
Here is the screen that you can c, no info about monitor on pop up window and on the left you c that my maximum res. is only 1280x960 ??. SCREEN IN NEXT POST
Why was everything ok when i install my system firstly and now if i do the same with the same drivers it doesnt work?
Anyway its another way to get the registry numbers which i can write to the drivers?, or just detect my monitor resolution???
Now i think, if the driver dont do something with my monitor resolution.?
I already try Another graphic card ATI 5850 1GB,another cables,another monitor Samsung, DVI cable,Analog cable.Reinstall all drivers for GC,reinstall whole OS,changing card in other slots. So now im going crazy about this issue which came from no reason.
Only change i do with my pc was, that i was on a lanparty last weekend and thats all, then at home im looking on my pc (fonts,games) and everything looks fuzzy,blurry and not sharped. Even came to me one thing,after everything i already try,
, that if i reinstall win7 64 and there a choise to format disk in win7 64 install menu(as was in all previous OS), so if is possible, that the system leave some registry data over the new installation,because as i remember if i reinstall XP or older system, there was a choise to format disk and it takes about 1,5 hour to format the disk.And if i press format its finished in 1 min.
Help pls, i dont know what more to do. Ineed to play my Arma 2 game with nice screen :(
thx for reply
Old November 14, 2010, 05:17 AM
Rookie

solution mby? doesnt work for me:
How to fix NVIDIA blurry or fuzzy screen or text caused by driver installation

screens:
Old November 14, 2010, 07:46 AM
Hall Of Fame

have tried the LG forte manager for moniter

Be sure to install the display driver from the display
driver CD (or diskette) that comes with your
display. Or, you can also download the driver from
our web site: http://www.lge.com.

registery HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY to see if your driver is loaded
Old November 14, 2010, 08:07 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptCrunch View Post
have tried the LG forte manager for moniter

Be sure to install the display driver from the display
driver CD (or diskette) that comes with your
display. Or, you can also download the driver from

our web site: http://www.lge.com.

registery HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY to see if your driver is loaded

Yes, i try forte manager but if i start it, all the buttons above are grey and i can press nothing else,then info button :(
And the CD i already dont have.
Ill be at home in 3 hours, so i try to check my register for the driver and let you know.