Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 12, 2010, 07:17 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default BSOD

Hey guys, i just woke up this morning and BOOM BSOD. I tried each stick of RAM, i tried uping the voltage and putting my bios to default settings. So far no good, this happened to me quite a bit, so im going to guess its a corrupted OS. Well i don't want to format for no reason, so here is the screen for you to see. If its too blurry im sorry i don't have a better camera.

Does anyone have a site where these codes are listed? I tried googling mine but it seems no one has the exact same code (this might just be how it is, i don't know if all the codes are usually different) anyways hope someone can help me. Man what a bad way to start the morning lol.

EDIT: I fixed it by reinstalling windows, for some odd reason its always fun to format
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"

Last edited by Dar_ell; August 12, 2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old August 12, 2010, 09:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

That code is usually associated with hard drive controller or a problematic hard drive.
Old August 12, 2010, 12:51 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar_ell View Post
Does anyone have a site where these codes are listed?
Search/Google support.microsoft.com with the STOP code, e.g. 0x0000007E and you'll get all the relevant KB articles. Doubt any static list can keep up...