Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 17, 2010, 10:34 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default NCIX PM

I couldn't find the proper place to put this but i guess in a way its a troubleshoot.
when i do price match it works for most items... and some when i go back to the cart the PM dispeared and i can't PM anymore so, i go and delelte it and put back in try another PM'ed site and same thing!!!
Old May 17, 2010, 10:40 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacrosseTown View Post
I couldn't find the proper place to put this but i guess in a way its a troubleshoot.
when i do price match it works for most items... and some when i go back to the cart the PM dispeared and i can't PM anymore so, i go and delelte it and put back in try another PM'ed site and same thing!!!
Make sure that you aren't putting any promos into your cart. You either get the promo or the price match, not both. For example, right now they're doing a promo where if you buy two AMD Vision Black components (Your planned motherboard and processor for example) you get STALKER - Call of Pripyat. If you put that free game into your cart, you can't price match those two items.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old May 17, 2010, 10:49 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
Make sure that you aren't putting any promos into your cart. You either get the promo or the price match, not both. For example, right now they're doing a promo where if you buy two AMD Vision Black components (Your planned motherboard and processor for example) you get STALKER - Call of Pripyat. If you put that free game into your cart, you can't price match those two items.
oh! ok thanks allot!
Old May 17, 2010, 11:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

BTW if you still want the free game/coupon, the AMD mobo/CPU bundles let you have them and the bundle price is pretty much the same as PM price.