LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7, 2010, 05:26 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Finally works!
Old March 8, 2010, 05:34 AM
Top Prospect

EA needs to patch that, it happens to my friend as well. Also punkbuster is a pain in the ass for him, dont know why but hes all uptodate and he will get kicked as soon as he joins a game.
Old March 8, 2010, 06:37 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark.tD View Post
EA needs to patch that, it happens to my friend as well. Also punkbuster is a pain in the ass for him, dont know why but hes all uptodate and he will get kicked as soon as he joins a game.
Actually, from what I've been reading recently about these issues, it seems as if they have been fixed for a couple days. It's the fault of the individual servers that have not yet updated to R5 that is the issue.

Side note: Totally addicted to sniper/engineer. I've unlocked all the sniper rifles except the M95 and im in heaven. There are enough of them to have a use in every situation, even on non-sniping maps! The VSS is a fully automatic rifle with scope and silencer practically, works just fine on small or tight levels. For Engy, the M134AT4 is absolutely amazing, and even the UZI is very good in close-in situations. Can't wait to get home and play it again, lol.
Old March 8, 2010, 10:19 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
Actually, from what I've been reading recently about these issues, it seems as if they have been fixed for a couple days. It's the fault of the individual servers that have not yet updated to R5 that is the issue.

Side note: Totally addicted to sniper/engineer. I've unlocked all the sniper rifles except the M95 and im in heaven. There are enough of them to have a use in every situation, even on non-sniping maps! The VSS is a fully automatic rifle with scope and silencer practically, works just fine on small or tight levels. For Engy, the M134AT4 is absolutely amazing, and even the UZI is very good in close-in situations. Can't wait to get home and play it again, lol.

I didnt know that, I will let him know it could be server issues...thanks for that notice.

Also Im hoping they will fix the sniper mass in snipers...thats all most ppl do is sniper and its sort of annoying.
Old March 8, 2010, 10:41 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark.tD View Post
I didnt know that, I will let him know it could be server issues...thanks for that notice.

Also Im hoping they will fix the sniper mass in snipers...thats all most ppl do is sniper and its sort of annoying.
Yup, i tried last night on a couple of "smaller" servers and couldn't connect. But when i tried a major server ( one that has many alternates for example) ) i connected and played with no problems.

Other snipers? Ha! I hate them in all honesty, for they don't know how to play a sniper properly. No, I'm not saying I'm the best sniper out there (especially against moving targets, still practicing that). But a sniper needs to be more intelligent than just camp in one spot. Me? I move somewhere else after killing 2-3 people, no matter what, even if kill cams are off. Eventually they'll find you if you camp - so I move often, which makes it very easy to spot their snipers trying to find me in my old position (because I know what areas can see my old spot).
Old March 8, 2010, 11:54 AM
Top Prospect

Well I cant play it until I get my computer :*(....its painful...very very painful...I could almost cry!
Old March 8, 2010, 04:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I think that port forwarding crap they tell you is..... well, crap.

I wouldn't mess with your router at all.

For everyone's info, my router runs DD-WRT and 3 of us play at the same time. Port forwarding would actually make that impossible.