Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Troubleshooting (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/troubleshooting/)
-   -   How to join logitech (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/troubleshooting/28237-how-join-logitech.html)

martin_metal_88 January 26, 2010 06:41 PM

How to join logitech

Hey guys, I have been trying for the past 3 week to join logitech about a defective Harmony one remote. All my call and my e-mail end in nothing. When I e-mail I just get no answer and if I call they send me to another department that just hang off. So do any one of you have a e-mail where I can get any kind of support because that start to piss me off...Here I have a 350$ box remote that don't work and I can't even have a warranty claim or any support. Seriously I always have good support from them but now they are going in the bottom of my list.

Thx guys!

encorp January 26, 2010 07:01 PM

Send me your contact info via pm. I'll get it taken care of for you.

MarkOne January 26, 2010 07:15 PM

what are you hiding Encorp,:ph34r: is she pretty your contact at Logitech :rofl:

martin_metal_88 January 26, 2010 07:21 PM

Well if yes then Encorp should go deeper in this company:rofl: Just kidding. I really can't understand, after over 10 years dealing with logitech and always have one of the best service out here I can't even call them that's pretty weird. I really would like to know what happen down in their office. Maybe some grimmlins take the place ho my god I haev to watch these movie tomorrow!

gingerbee January 26, 2010 07:24 PM

weird normally a phone call and your new parts are on the way

martin_metal_88 January 26, 2010 07:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerbee (Post 323989)
weird normally a phone call and your new parts are on the way

I know. But now they tell me wait we are getting you to the Harmony costumer service only them can help you and...beep beep beep beep beep no more line....I am pretty sure gremlins eat the cable.

MarkOne January 26, 2010 07:33 PM

They may be just having a phone problem. those phone system are controlled by computer, they have programing bug too.

martin_metal_88 January 26, 2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkOne (Post 323999)
They may be just having a phone problem. those phone system are controlled by computer, they have programing bug too.

For 3 weeks long? I don't think that's phone problem:haha:

gingerbee January 26, 2010 07:41 PM

sounds like the harmony has there own division oh no why would that be is it made by some else and resold by them

Zero82z January 26, 2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerbee (Post 324008)
sounds like the harmony has there own division oh no why would that be is it made by some else and resold by them

The company that originally created the Harmony remote was bought by Logitech a few years ago, so it could be that the tech support for the remotes is handled by that division.