Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 5, 2009, 09:18 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Somethings dead in my PC...?

Hey guys,

so this morning I just received my new Corsair H50 and just proceed to install it, plug my pc with both side panels not to attached to the case, works good, I turn-off my pc then proceed to install my side panels, try to power it up and...nothing.

The lights on the motherboard near the RAM seems good (that's usually what I use to see if there's still power going through the motherboard - I make sure it's off before unplugging anything)

Now I'm trying to unplug/plug my PSU, removed my side panels which have fans attached to them (maybe it was fans causing a shortcut but it's not).

When I press the power button I just hear some sort of low *meeep* and nothings happen.

HELP! :help::help::help::help::help:

(Posted in the wrong section the first time )
Old October 5, 2009, 09:38 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I just tried my PC with my other PSU, and it seems to work just fine...so could my HX850 be dead already? :(

EDIT: My HX850 decided to work after replugging it

I must have moved something while reassembling everything...I'll keep monitoring it this week

As you can all see, I tend to panic quite a bit when something goes wrong with my PC

Last edited by Lamb; October 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM.