Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31, 2009, 06:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Front panel ground?

Hey guys, I note that some Antec Nine Hundred two have a random reboot mania like if it was not ground or if there was statick in the case. Well I can't explain much more for now I need to look closer at the case but I found that article wich explain the problem realy well.
EggXpert - Cause of Antec Nine Hundred front audio static
If please some of you can have a clue on this it would be realy great because these case start to make me rage alot. Remember some years ago Sonata III add a similar problem because the front panel was not goodly made and the USB connector were shorting with the iron front panel. Seriously antec is the only company I ever see doing that and I know they are a great system builder.
Well Help me!!

Ask for more

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||