Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6, 2007, 03:38 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
That looks great- Collecting the data going to take some legwork and some help from people who know who the Canadians are in the upper echelon of the overclocking world...

some list is here:

hwbot.org - Search Members

anybody know more ppl? I cant find Gochin scores :(
|::|CPU: i7 920 "D0"@?|::|MOBO: EVGA Classified|::|RAM: 6GB G.Skill Trident ddr3|::|GPU: BFG GTX 275|::|HDD: 2xSamsung F1 1TB|::|PSU: Ultra X3 1000W|::|Sound: Xonar DX|::|Powered by Heatkiller 3.0 LT/EK GTX275/EK Classified/Feser One X-360 TFC|::|Silverstone TJ 07
LCD: Samsung T260 25,5|::|Logitech Z5500
Project: Classified by Hausner - work in progress.
Old July 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hausner View Post
some list is here:

hwbot.org - Search Members

anybody know more ppl? I cant find Gochin scores :(
here is the link to Gocchins scores on HWBot...
hwbot.org - gocchin's benchmark profile

Gocchin has dropped out of the game but I wouldn't be surprised if some of his scores are still tops in Canada. he won't show up on HWBot as a Canadian because that feature wasn't available when he still benched and posted results.

the easiest way to get scores is from HWBot using the Canadian filter when searching. i think enough of us are also in the rest of the major forums around to find any other scores that aren't posted at HWBot...just keep your eyes peeled i guess.
Old July 6, 2007, 03:54 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post
here is the link to Gocchins scores on HWBot...
hwbot.org - gocchin's benchmark profile

Gocchin has dropped out of the game but I wouldn't be surprised if some of his scores are still tops in Canada. he won't show up on HWBot as a Canadian because that feature wasn't available when he still benched and posted results.

the easiest way to get scores is from HWBot using the Canadian filter when searching. i think enough of us are also in the rest of the major forums around to find any other scores that aren't posted at HWBot...just keep your eyes peeled i guess.
ok i found some old score of Gocchin bench at XS: Preliminary Conroe SLI testing 7900GTX Air - XtremeSystems Forums
|::|CPU: i7 920 "D0"@?|::|MOBO: EVGA Classified|::|RAM: 6GB G.Skill Trident ddr3|::|GPU: BFG GTX 275|::|HDD: 2xSamsung F1 1TB|::|PSU: Ultra X3 1000W|::|Sound: Xonar DX|::|Powered by Heatkiller 3.0 LT/EK GTX275/EK Classified/Feser One X-360 TFC|::|Silverstone TJ 07
LCD: Samsung T260 25,5|::|Logitech Z5500
Project: Classified by Hausner - work in progress.

Last edited by hausner; July 20, 2007 at 06:37 PM.