Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10, 2009, 01:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default trouble shooting a laptop

I bought to used laptops off of ebal both are presario V2000 and both are AMD MB
now neither has power( noob here when it comes to laptops) I already bought a power supply or cord not sure what you call it but still no power, remember the one person said that he replaced some part that was to do with the Video and said after her did this the power stopped working. so what I did was pulled the cover off of the monitor part of the lap top and noticed that the end connector of one of the wires was missing and also a piece of black tape was in there I deduced the Obvious that this guy instead of trying to find and replace the the connector just try to tape the wires on. now since the wires had no connector on the end and also the monitor had a two inch scratch on the corer of I I decided that it would be easier just to switch the monitors . I did this but still have no power no light no nothing is there anything else I can look for ?