Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30, 2009, 07:24 PM
Allstar

Default Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP - NFS Undercover Issues

Hey everyone, I have been playing nfs undercover alot lately. Today I decided to setup my steering wheel. My microsoft wheel worked fine in the gameplay, but in the menus it would constantly scroll down through them.

I wanted to play with force feedback, which the microsoft wheel doesnt have, so i installed my logitech. The logitech wheel works fine in the menus, and it steers the car, but the pedals dont do anything.

When going into options-controls- and hitting accelerate to assign a button, pressing the pedal isnt recognized.

Same goes for steering and braking.

I tried several things, and read some other forums, but still cant get my problem solved.

Im running the latest drivers, and the pedals are recognized 100% and calibrated in the profiler.

Anyone have any ideas on why this wheel isnt being recognized for changing controls?

| ASUS P8Z68-VPRO | Intel i5 2500K | 8Gb Patriot Viper Xtreme | 2x 60gb OCZ Solid 3 SSD | EVGA GTX260 Core216 |

Old March 31, 2009, 07:53 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Probably just the game. I don't think many games are really designed for wheels anymore. They are a thing of the past

Though my dad's MOMO Force worked fine, so maybe just your's.
Old March 31, 2009, 08:07 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Buggy, buggy game. I had issues with it throughout the time I used it so this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Old March 31, 2009, 09:29 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Buggy, buggy game. I had issues with it throughout the time I used it so this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Aren't the majority of NFS games?

That was the only game (that I had installed at the time) that played worse with Crossfire. Like WTF?