Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 7, 2009, 11:15 PM
Top Prospect

Default Firefox won't remember info

For some reason Firefox won't remember site information, such as this very forum. I usually set it to remember me, but it doesn't remember any information. Facebook also used to remember my email, but now I have to type that in too.
Is something messed with my cookies?
Old February 7, 2009, 11:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Go into your options in FF, (tools, options, privacy tab) and make sure your cookies from 3rd party are enabled. Also might want to put keep until they expire.. then go to security tab and check remember passwords.

Make sure if you use CCleaner or another cleaning program that it's not cleaning all your FF cookies.

Good luck!
Old February 7, 2009, 11:33 PM
Top Prospect

It happened to me to,right after I updated firefox. It turns out it just reset my noscript settings though and as soon as I started to enable the pages again, the stored passwords started popping up.
Old February 8, 2009, 12:13 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseWilson View Post
It happened to me to,right after I updated firefox. It turns out it just reset my noscript settings though and as soon as I started to enable the pages again, the stored passwords started popping up.
How do you do that?
Old February 8, 2009, 01:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

you could have it setup to delete info on browser closing or some similar setting.