Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 24, 2009, 12:11 PM
Rookie

Question Msi rma address?

MSI has the absolutely worse RMA process I have ever seen. After weeks of trying, I have managed to receive an RMA number (I think, their site sucks so hard it's difficult to tell what is what) There is no information to be found on ANY MSi site I searched.

-Can anyone here tell me what the CANADIAN address is to RMA a motherboard to?
-What is their packing requirements? Labels, markings etc.?
Old January 24, 2009, 12:19 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindwarp View Post
MSI has the absolutely worse RMA process I have ever seen. After weeks of trying, I have managed to receive an RMA number (I think, their site sucks so hard it's difficult to tell what is what) There is no information to be found on ANY MSi site I searched.

-Can anyone here tell me what the CANADIAN address is to RMA a motherboard to?
-What is their packing requirements? Labels, markings etc.?
Ussally the shipping info and packing specs are in the email they would have sent you when you were approved.
I am sure you already have this info, but you could drop them a phone call on Monday and ask.

MSI Computer (Canada) Ltd.
Unit 13, 120 West Beaver Creek Rd., Richmond Hill,Ontario,L4B 1L2 Canada
Customer Care E-Mail : techsupport@msi-computer.ca
kenny.chen@msi-computer.ca
Customer Care Number : +1-905-707-1880 # 101
FAX: +1-905-707-6974
For All RMA Request, please download the form below and email to techsupport@msi-computer.ca
RMA Form
Old January 24, 2009, 12:29 PM
Rookie

Hey SuperGrover, long time no see!

Thanks for the info. The thing is, I didn't get an email from MSI, however when I manage to log in to their site Welcome to MSI(Canada) RMA Department, there is an "RMA Number" listed there under my request. I have no clue if that is just a number assigned to my request or it's the actual RMA number. I have sent another(!) email to them in hopes of getting assistance. MSI is seriously risking losing me as a customer.
Old October 2, 2009, 04:33 PM
Rookie

I have the same problem, I got the rma number from their rma website, printed them out and sent my motherboard in via Fedex...now their website not working....no idea when my motherboard will come back....anyone has experience....sorry to dig up an old thread.
Old October 2, 2009, 10:03 PM
MVP

another example of why MSI sux. My experiences with their products and support has soured me FOREVER - no more of my hard earned money will line their pockets.
Old October 3, 2009, 07:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

love there products when they work but when they don't work look out i will never buy msi for clients machine's again
Old October 4, 2009, 06:00 AM
Rookie

I agree, when they work they work fine...like my old MSI K9N AM2 motherboard but after that it is all Gigabyte for me, if not for the deal I got for this 770-C45 ($60 after taxes) I most likely ended up with the Gigabyte MA770T. How is Asus these days? I lost faith in them after their A8R-MVP.