Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Troubleshooting (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/troubleshooting/)
-   -   Anyone Have The Cooler Master HAF 932...? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/troubleshooting/13838-anyone-have-cooler-master-haf-932-a.html)

mlauzon January 14, 2009 01:58 PM

Anyone Have The Cooler Master HAF 932...?

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum, if it isn't, can a Mod please move it.

So, does anyone in Toronto or really close to Toronto have the Cooler Master HAF 932, as I need someone to come and help me rewire everything as NCIX did a shitty job at doing it. The only reason why I let them do it, because they tested everything before sending it out...saved me from having to RMA a part if it wasn't working.

enaberif January 14, 2009 02:03 PM

do it yourself?

its easy.

mlauzon January 14, 2009 02:06 PM

It's a $5000 PC, rather have some help as I haven't built a computer since 2002.

enaberif January 14, 2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlauzon (Post 138606)
It's a $5000 PC, rather have some help as I haven't built a computer since 2002.

Post pictures and people can step you through it.

mlauzon January 14, 2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enaberif (Post 138609)
Post pictures and people can step you through it.

I do not own a camera. Nor do I currently have 'Net access from home...still waiting for my LCD monitor from NCIX so I cannot use my computer even if I wanted to.

Lpfan4ever January 14, 2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlauzon (Post 138602)
Don't know if this is the right part of the forum, if it isn't, can a Mod please move it.

So, does anyone in Toronto or really close to Toronto have the Cooler Master HAF 932, as I need someone to come and help me rewire everything as NCIX did a shitty job at doing it. The only reason why I let them do it, because they tested everything before sending it out...saved me from having to RMA a part if it wasn't working.

Poop. I would love to try and route the cables, but I probably lack the skill you'd be looking for with a $5000 build, and the fact that I have no way of getting to you. But I'd help if I could.

mlauzon January 14, 2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpfan4ever (Post 138618)
Poop. I would love to try and route the cables, but I probably lack the skill you'd be looking for with a $5000 build, and the fact that I have no way of getting to you. But I'd help if I could.

All I know about the HAF is that you can route the cables behind the mobo tray as there are holes to do so...however the idiot at NCIX has bundled all said cables dowb by the PSU; it's a shitty job.

enaberif January 14, 2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlauzon (Post 138619)
All I know about the HAF is that you can route the cables behind the mobo tray as there are holes to do so...however the idiot at NCIX has bundled all said cables dowb by the PSU; it's a shitty job.

Its not up to ncix to do cable management.

Some people do some don't.

Eagle Eye January 14, 2009 03:05 PM

Hey enaberif some people have the money to buy computers just not the skill to work with them as we do, its likely its not as big of a hobby unlike you and I.

mlauzon I'd be willing to help you out and you could learn a thing or two, where abouts in Toronto are ya? I am located downtown Toronto

EE

EaGle1337 January 14, 2009 03:05 PM

doing the cables are easy.. just take of the side panel route said cables in the back re plug.