Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 14, 2009, 03:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
Hey enaberif some people have the money to buy computers just not the skill to work with them as we do, its likely its not as big of a hobby unlike you and I.

mlauzon I'd be willing to help you out and you could learn a thing or two, where abouts in Toronto are ya? I am located downtown Toronto

EE
Good on you Eagle Eye for offering to help him instead of critisizing him for not doing it himself.
Old January 14, 2009, 03:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Hey enaberif some people have the money to buy computers just not the skill to work with them as we do, its likely its not as big of a hobby unlike you and I.

mlauzon I'd be willing to help you out and you could learn a thing or two, where abouts in Toronto are ya? I am located downtown Toronto

EE
Wow relax.

We all learned somehow did we not?

Just be patient, pay attention and watch what you do.

It isn't that difficult.
Old January 14, 2009, 03:12 PM
Banned

My System Specs

Quote:

EE
It's not a matter of having the skill to do it, I used to work as a PC Builder...however cable management wasn't really heard of at the place I worked; as long as we got the computer built then it was all good.

I also live in downtown Toronto, I am going to a movie and will go to a 'Net cafe afterwards to see if you've replied to this. Send me a PM with your contact info.
Old January 14, 2009, 05:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

We have all learned to do things in our life, but thats not to say you have to do it on your own. If I can show mlauzon a few tips and tricks and the ins and outs of cable management he'll have the confidence and basic knowledge to do it on his own the next time or pass on what he's learned onto someone else. I am by no means an expert in this area, but I do know something about it from experience and helping him is no problem at all.

EE

Last edited by Eagle Eye; January 15, 2009 at 02:34 AM.