Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21, 2008, 06:15 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default kiddie build lol

i decided to make a pc out of all the parts i had layin around for my daughter to put all her kids games on to keep her away from mine lol. anyway when i turns on the pc this is what i gets

Anyone know what i do from here. im after thrownin together a cpl crappy lil pc but this is the first time i got this.
Old September 21, 2008, 06:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Just reset the bios by swapping the jumper or pulling the battery on the mobo (make sure psu is disconnected) and try rebooting. Sounds like your voltages or settings are off and it won't boot.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 21, 2008, 07:05 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

thank you encorp i did all of that and i was able to boot off the windows disc and reformat the drive and is now working perfect..ty