What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

oooh, I like this new Thermaltake micro ITX case!!!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
1697666751746.png

it comes in 6 colors, including this Yellow, with the others being Black, Snow, Turquoise, Racing Green, and Matcha Green. I'd love to see a Burnt Orange!

moocow

Kitguru did a review back in July. He found it could actually fit a MATX but for some reason it was labelled as ITX case.

JD

Staff member
He found it could actually fit a MATX but for some reason it was labelled as ITX case.
Interesting, I was thinking this would make for a decent server case at home with a smaller footprint but since it only says ITX everywhere I wrote it off. Though I suppose the Thermaltake Divider 200 is probably better, but it has a larger footprint.

Not really a necessity purchase anyhow, more of a "when I'm bored and have money to burn" :)

JD

Staff member
Is there some place where we can sign up for that state? I've been waiting a while... ;)

Haha. I am with you...I must be doing something wrong.
Keyword there was the "when" as I surely haven't done so! That ASUS Prime AP201 has sat in my "saved items" on Amazon for like a year now as it was what I had originally decided upon.

Cypher^64

Latest posts