What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mirrors Edge For 5 Bucks!

DarKStar

Game uses the Unreal 3 engine to top it off but one of the major stinks of this game is the use of flash for the cut scenes, that is so pathetic - they could have used the U3 engine for the cut scenes as well...... and the game is too damn short from what I heard some people finishing it in a few hours!

r0bc

I love this game, had to play it twice.
Darn good deal.

belgolas

At $5 this is a good deal. I wouldn't put this games value over $15 but I enjoyed it and it was something new. I just don't like the last half of the game much.

rapmaster

Awesome game, but PhysX are quite buggy and if you manage to make it work, there is a lot of slowdown, at least for me.

Realityshift

Game uses the Unreal 3 engine to top it off but one of the major stinks of this game is the use of flash for the cut scenes, that is so pathetic - they could have used the U3 engine for the cut scenes as well...... and the game is too damn short from what I heard some people finishing it in a few hours!

Sounds like someone is judgung the game before even trying it ;) I hated the movies, loved everything else about it, some parts had me pulling my hair out, and as for it being short, the game was released at $29.99 so I didnt expect much...

rapmaster

Sounds like someone is judgung the game before even trying it ;) I hated the movies, loved everything else about it, some parts had me pulling my hair out, and as for it being short, the game was released at $29.99 so I didnt expect much...

+1, but I love hard game that are challenging. Mirror's Edge is the good kind of hard, it's rewarding when you pass the game, it doesn't feel too cheap, unlike the CoD4 grenade fest.

Latest posts