What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

homepage needs a serious update guys!

Bond007

last review posted up on it was 3 more than 3 months go...May 10th and since then you've posted 40 reviews in this forum.

perhaps you should find someone that can do all the webminding updates and such? ;)
Sounds like a volunteer!

Sadly I gave up on the home page a couple years ago...all my links are for new posts in the forum.

sswilson

Staff member
I personally have never been a front page user unless I was looking to search for a particular review/article.

That said.... I'm sure Gav will see this and look into it. (I'm not positive, but I believe it's "supposed" to auto-populate similar to the way that the twitter sidebar does).

crazyea

Well, I accidentally visit the front page many times per day because I cant stop myself from clicking the home button when I'm just trying to go to the main page of the forum after visiting a thread. And yes, I do know clicking the forum button will do it, but my mind doesn't care at all.

crazyea

I personally have never been a front page user unless I was looking to search for a particular review/article.

That said.... I'm sure Gav will see this and look into it. (I'm not positive, but I believe it's "supposed" to auto-populate similar to the way that the twitter sidebar does).

Those latest articles have text reviews though, so auto populating like the twitter feed wouldn't necessarily work.

clshades

Well, I accidentally visit the front page many times per day because I cant stop myself from clicking the home button when I'm just trying to go to the main page of the forum after visiting a thread. And yes, I do know clicking the forum button will do it, but my mind doesn't care at all.
You and me both dude.

Lysrin

You ain't the only one lol