What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Guide : Sleeving a 3-pin fan! (56k Warning)

Ok so when I call a place looking for sleeving what do I specifically ask for....... Most places I'v called dont know what I mean so how would I describe it to them

MpG

Eh, hard to say. Wire sleeving, braided sleeving, expandable braided sleeving... your best bet might just be to walk in and take a look. The stuff is mostly for looks (since there are cheaper and uglier options if you're only interested in wire management/protection), so it's not a particularly common item.

Lithotech

Good find, reasonable price. Quarter inch will be fine for all but the main ATX line.

Also for the record, Nylon Braid Sleeving is what it should be called.

G

:eek:fftopic:

I will try to either update the missing pics soon or make another (Better) guide.
James, Holys**t been awhile. Hope you and your are doing okay.
Stick around awhile this time.:haha:

Working on any projects?:whistle:

Patriote

:eek:fftopic:

James, Holys**t been awhile. Hope you and your are doing okay.
Stick around awhile this time.:haha:

Working on any projects?:whistle:

Ya man! Been a while! I've been out for too long from the enthusiast computing community. I just recently cleaned my old rig (almost 2 years without cleaning... My U2-UFO was a total mess inside.) and hooked all my old stuff into my good ol' Stacker case. I posted some pics in the gallery section if you want to see. So yeah, hoping to get my hands on some I7 this summer. Maybe it could come faster with the Dream it contest :bleh: