What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3090 TI FE

crazyea

At this point I would rather keep the 3090 Ti or trade it for something. I got RX 6900 XT if you are interested, I can use the 3090 Ti for some AI/ML workloads ;)
Sorry I didnt see this. My son just got his "N" and then bought a car, 2014 Murano, and so now he's free to move around for the first time in life, off of Uber and Transit. He has a very good wage as an electrician, but the cost to drive was kind of a shock to him, especially as a new driver. He's looking to sell his whole computer to pay for some of the expenses. I was thinking I might take the pc but I have no need for the GPU.

Anyway, to make this long story short, he's not looking for trades. And I'm trying to convince him not to sell the whole thing either as he will just want another one. Especially since that card soct him $2500 not too long ago. He's definitely my son. lol

Latest posts