Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   EH? is that a bug or something ? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/929-eh-bug-something.html)

Patriote April 16, 2007 04:07 PM

EH? is that a bug or something ?
 
EH? is that a bug or something ?


For some reasons all the latest posts i did are gone !?

I tried to log-in a few hours back and in got a "we're performing updates..." message. Is it due to this ?

But i think my post count haven't changed.

sswilson April 16, 2007 04:09 PM

Are they gone or do you just need to go back into the thread to read them?

We are obviously having problems with replys going to a 404 screen.

Patriote April 16, 2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 6380)
Are they gone or do you just need to go back into the thread to read them?

We are obviously having problems with replys going to a 404 screen.

There just gone ?!

Im sure i have posted a reply to Babr's post in this thread : http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/showthread.php?t=918

But now it's gone ?

SKYMTL April 16, 2007 04:21 PM

The same happened to my replies in Miso's Intel 805 thread.


There was some good info in there....:shok:

Patriote April 16, 2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 6387)
The same happened to my replies in Miso's Intel 805 thread.


There was some good info in there....:shok:

I knew i wasn't fool! http://www.hardwarecanucks.com//imag...405e64290e.gif

Supergrover April 16, 2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriote (Post 6378)
EH? is that a bug or something ?


For some reasons all the latest posts i did are gone !?

I tried to log-in a few hours back and in got a "we're performing updates..." message. Is it due to this ?

But i think my post count haven't changed.

Sounds like we were restored from a backup we are also getting 404 errors right now.

Dont panic ppl.......











wheres the lifeboats:ph34r:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.