Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18, 2015, 07:42 PM
Trial Member

Talking Review Suggestion: Thermaltake Core X9 Watercooling-friendly case

I spent days to find a good case that is super cool for watercooling and I finally end up with this case because it's freaking awesome. However, there are only a couple of reviews on youtube about this case and they're not very good. I hope you can make a review of this case because I love the way you review cases. You get into details of every corner and part of a case and explain very well what could fit in where. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE do a review of this. I know about "thermalfake" because they kinda copy other companies but this is actually cool because they use good materials and sell with a lot cheaper price.
Old June 19, 2015, 04:43 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

We will certainly look into requesting one!
Old June 19, 2015, 04:54 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I would second a request for a review of this Thermaltake line! Would be great to get HWC's take on it.
Old July 4, 2016, 10:36 AM
Rookie

Default Review suggestion

I'd like to see review of the Rx 480 or Gtx 1080 on amd system