Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   How about special promo pricing discounts from Retailers that advertise here ? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/60063-how-about-special-promo-pricing-discounts-retailers-advertise-here.html)

Mark March 7, 2013 07:04 AM

How about special promo pricing discounts from Retailers that advertise here ?

Seems to me that it would make sense to have a special discount price for members here, say those with a x amount of posts or x amount of time they have been members ?

Soullessone21 March 7, 2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark (Post 694929)
Seems to me that it would make sense to have a special discount price for members here, say those with a x amount of posts or x amount of time they have been members ?

That actually is not hard to setup as the site does seem to work close with NCIX so you think they would like to throw the forum members a bone.

but you never know

Mark March 7, 2013 07:43 AM

Exactly. I need a few bones :)

Perineum March 7, 2013 08:30 AM

Must.... resist.... replying..... can't... say... what I... want..... musn't......

Soullessone21 March 7, 2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perineum (Post 694948)
Must.... resist.... replying..... can't... say... what I... want..... musn't......

Do it or we will talk about your Big assed momma again :whistle:

IRQ Conflict March 7, 2013 09:22 AM

Ya mean the one I rolled last night? :biggrin:

igot6strings March 7, 2013 11:35 AM

Nothing beats price matching. Its rare that I buy what I want from NCIX without finding a deal to price match it with first. While I do like the idea of getting a discount every once in awhile I don't think its necessary as price matching will probably get the same deal any time. A bonus item(USB sticks, SD Cards, TIM etc..) or free upgraded shipping(pay for ground get expedited) would be nice.

3.0charlie March 7, 2013 11:48 AM

Y'all too young members (bar Peri) to know that in the early beginnings of the Forum there was a sub-section called Weekly deals from NCIX.

Us older members been asking for it for quite sometime... :whistle:

Supergrover March 7, 2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 694989)
Y'all too young members (bar Peri) to know that in the early beginnings of the Forum there was a sub-section called Weekly deals from NCIX.

Us older members been asking for it for quite sometime... :whistle:

Ha ha Yup Sponsored Deals was awesome, got many a deal outta them. And yes I would like to see it comeback also John.:whistle:

Soullessone21 March 7, 2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supergrover (Post 694994)
Ha ha Yup Sponsored Deals was awesome, got many a deal outta them. And yes I would like to see it comeback also John.:whistle:

We need them for Memxpress they are like 5 min from my house :P haha