Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   Mobile (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/59895-mobile.html)

IRQ Conflict February 26, 2013 09:31 AM

Mobile
 
Is there a mobile version for this site in the works?

Soullessone21 February 26, 2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict (Post 692993)
Is there a mobile version for this site in the works?

For iPhone there is and its not the best for Android we get no love what so ever :P

SKYMTL February 26, 2013 10:33 AM

Yes, there is.

We had it a while ago but it needs to be updated w/ Windows Phone 8 support as well as Windows RT / 8 Pro support so it was taken offline as work proceeds.

IRQ Conflict February 26, 2013 10:59 AM

Good to know, thanks!

Arinoth February 26, 2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 693009)
For iPhone there is and its not the best for Android we get no love what so ever :P

I just use Chrome on my phone and tablet (android) and have no issues with it whatsoever.

Soullessone21 February 26, 2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arinoth (Post 693047)
I just use Chrome on my phone and tablet (android) and have no issues with it whatsoever.

what about with pm''s that go back and forth 50 times to they get 9-% cut off? cuz if they dont Chrome is getting DLed tonight

Arinoth February 26, 2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 693049)
what about with pm''s that go back and forth 50 times to they get 9-% cut off? cuz if they dont Chrome is getting DLed tonight

I would have to look and see, however I know I could do a decent amount prior, but not 100%

enaberif February 26, 2013 05:09 PM

Even on my Galaxy S2 this site is a pain to navigate at best.

Not sure why an app or something hasn't been done.. this conversation happens once or twice a year.

IRQ Conflict February 26, 2013 09:18 PM

Yeah, I had to use my Galaxy S2 to navigate the site today. Granddaughter was watching Treehouse on my "monitor". But I was always having to zoom in and out of things to be able to read the forums and such. How do I check what browser my phone uses?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 PM.