Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21, 2012, 09:22 AM
MVP

Default Error in marking forums read.

Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please
inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Err......okay.....

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old October 28, 2012, 09:04 AM
MVP

An update: This feature will work if you are on the main page and select the bottom MARK FORUMS READ.....but if you go to QUICK LINKS and select it it STILL gives that error.

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old October 28, 2012, 10:13 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mena View Post
An update: This feature will work if you are on the main page and select the bottom MARK FORUMS READ.....but if you go to QUICK LINKS and select it it STILL gives that error.
I can confirm this , I have never marked forums as read before so I am not sure how long it has been like this