Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27, 2012, 05:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
Slickenuf4u is not being unreasonable here. Payment needs to be made. 2 days is far too long.

This is why I have said before, and will say it again exactly this: BST needs to be closed until it is fixed properly and accountability can once again be maintained. I appreciate the effort the mods have been putting out to get it back open, but it is hobbling along badly and something is going to slip through, it is an inevitability.

Anyone without feedback anywhere else is gonna have it rough, but that doesn't make it right that no feedback/new sellers are made to wait either.

yes 2 days is far too long

even 1 day after receiving should be max

evga e760 +920 4.8 water5.0+ on phase linx stable
gtx285 tri-sli
dfi ut-p35 lt
e8600@4.6 1.38v
too much ram
Old June 27, 2012, 07:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickEnuf4U View Post
I don't think I've "bad-mouthed" anyone. The word "flake" has "might be" near it, and I'm only presenting unbiased fact. He received the items last Friday, and it is now Wednesday and he hasn't managed to pay for them.

Last time I heard from him was Monday when he said he didn't want to get charged the EMT fee twice. I promptly replied and said to subtract it (I think I'm being pretty reasonable in all of this) from the payment in addition to the cost of shipping back the motherboard that I accidentally sent him. It shouldn't take two days to do this, much less to at least reply to my PM.

The more time goes on, the more flaky he might be.

If I ship first, I expect instant payment. This is not unreasonable.
That is ridiculous, I had something similar happen to me before here. I bought some stuff off someone and they took the money and pretty much disappeared on me twice. Finally mods got invloved, the guy appeared and answered my pm's and then disappeared again, and finally after 3-4 weeks I got my stuff.

Feedback or no feedback, BIGFOIG you should pay the man or at least answer his pm's.

Unless you had an emergency or something where you cannot or could not pay him on time, then the least you can do is communicate with him and let him know. Sorry, those are my 2 cents.
Old June 28, 2012, 02:05 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I really hope this is a joke. Way to make this story sound like it's in your favour. I have responded to every single one of your PMs. Payment has been sent... the thing that you sent me (that I never asked to buy) has been shipped back to you.

This guy is the SHADIEST seller I have ever dealt with... He sends me an item that I never asked for, instead of an item that I wanted to buy. And that's not all, he doesn't include his return address. So in order to return the darn thing that I never asked for, I need his address right? He reluctantly gave me an address. Guess what, this guy lives next door to me (not literally). I offer to come over to his place to return the motherboard I never bought. Then I can give him cash in person in exchange for the item that I DID buy. The guy says no and tells me to ship it. Why???? Am I that ugly??? Now I have to ship this thing to you, and then you have to ship my thing to me. What's the difference if I freaking go to your house and give you the package first hand like what a Canada Post guy would do!? If I put a Canada Post sticker on my chest and drop your thing off, would that make you feel better?

Anyways, what I was planning to do was ship his thing back, wait for the item that I actually wanted, and then pay him via EMT, which was the original plan. (I receive the stuff, I pay him) I simply did not pay him right away after receiving my package because I didn't get what I bought. Now he wants me to pay him some money for now, and then the rest of the money when I receive the correct items. This is totally fine, I never said no to this, but I would have to eat the EMT fee twice.

I just don't want to pay for shipping his item back, since it was entirely his mistake for giving me the wrong item.

Last edited by bigFOIG; June 28, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old June 28, 2012, 04:40 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

POINT - bigFOIG

Can slickenuf4u return the volley or is this set - match -game???????

Good to hear your side bigFOIG, sucks with internet arguments when there is a near impossibility of both sides answering quickly enough to fend off these threads.
Old June 28, 2012, 04:41 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You mean game-set-match haha
Old June 28, 2012, 05:47 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

BIgfoig, I am sorry about my comments. I had something like this happened and I wasnt very happy. Slick, please fix this.
Old June 28, 2012, 06:42 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigFOIG View Post
Want to Buy: Your soul
Old June 28, 2012, 08:38 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
I still stand by BigFOIG he is a F'In great customer of mine and a awesome guy to deal with, I still think something has happened or we are not hearing the whole story but that is my two cents
Quote:
I really hope this is a joke. Way to make this story sound like it's in your favour. I have responded to every single one of your PMs. Payment has been sent... the thing that you sent me (that I never asked to buy) has been shipped back to you.

This guy is the SHADIEST seller I have ever dealt with... He sends me an item that I never asked for, instead of an item that I wanted to buy. And that's not all, he doesn't include his return address. So in order to return the darn thing that I never asked for, I need his address right? He reluctantly gave me an address. Guess what, this guy lives next door to me (not literally). I offer to come over to his place to return the motherboard I never bought. Then I can give him cash in person in exchange for the item that I DID buy. The guy says no and tells me to ship it. Why???? Am I that ugly??? Now I have to ship this thing to you, and then you have to ship my thing to me. What's the difference if I freaking go to your house and give you the package first hand like what a Canada Post guy would do!? If I put a Canada Post sticker on my chest and drop your thing off, would that make you feel better?

Anyways, what I was planning to do was ship his thing back, wait for the item that I actually wanted, and then pay him via EMT, which was the original plan. (I receive the stuff, I pay him) I simply did not pay him right away after receiving my package because I didn't get what I bought. Now he wants me to pay him some money for now, and then the rest of the money when I receive the correct items. This is totally fine, I never said no to this, but I would have to eat the EMT fee twice.

I just don't want to pay for shipping his item back, since it was entirely his mistake for giving me the wrong item.

KABAM!
WHO'S THE FLAKE NOW, HUH?
Old June 28, 2012, 09:01 AM
Rookie

Yeah... Well I was really hoping that there was something going on in his personal life that didn't allow him to pay and he hadn't seen my messages.

Now it looks like he just doesn't want to.

I know the screenshots alone don't prove anything definitively, but I'm sure a HWC mod can check if I received any PMs since Monday. I didn't.
Attached Images

Old June 28, 2012, 09:05 AM
Rookie

Sorry for the double post, but this whole post just stinks. I've said publicly AND in PMs that I'll absorb the shipping and the double EMT charge because it was my fault that he received the wrong item.

Bolded the BS.

Quote: