Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 9, 2012, 07:43 AM
Rookie

im getting the same error as well.. :(
Old June 9, 2012, 08:52 AM
MVP

My System Specs

working for me here...***Oops, jumped the gun, its not working!
Old June 9, 2012, 10:20 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I feel your pain guys I got -at least - one 240GB high end SSD that I am planning on selling..but cant until the BST is back up and running. All I can say is....be patient. Things are being fixed and Im sure its on the list to be addressed soon :)

if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer. - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 9, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

This is a pretty serious thing that needs to be fixed now as far as the community goes. We have a pretty tight FS section that many have relied upon. I know that for me personally, I had a deal going when the forums went down last time where I had a member send me something and I was to pay later. Payment day came when the forums were down and we had no way to communicate.

There are others who are waiting for product or payment and rely upon that section working.

i-Trader has been dead and reset with no apparent regard to resurrect it as far as what the community has (not) been told.

It needs to be closed before something bad happens. Right now, 0 post members are allowed to post BST threads and there is no i-Trader for anyone to protect themselves with. We've seen scammers here before that abused the BST area and members lose. Choice is yours for the guys running the place, of course, but if it were my house I'd close it down immediately until further notice.
Old June 9, 2012, 02:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
This is a pretty serious thing that needs to be fixed now as far as the community goes. We have a pretty tight FS section that many have relied upon. I know that for me personally, I had a deal going when the forums went down last time where I had a member send me something and I was to pay later. Payment day came when the forums were down and we had no way to communicate.

There are others who are waiting for product or payment and rely upon that section working.

i-Trader has been dead and reset with no apparent regard to resurrect it as far as what the community has (not) been told.

It needs to be closed before something bad happens. Right now, 0 post members are allowed to post BST threads and there is no i-Trader for anyone to protect themselves with. We've seen scammers here before that abused the BST area and members lose. Choice is yours for the guys running the place, of course, but if it were my house I'd close it down immediately until further notice.
I agree 100 percent. Remember ShaneP or whoever, who sold a 5970 to a few people but only person got it. And B1lk1 is a reliable person to trade with, in case someone is wondering, I vouch for him!!!!!! Thanks buddy.
Old June 9, 2012, 02:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yep happened to me too, had to find them on RFD to contact them.
Old June 9, 2012, 03:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Been trying to get a response from the person who sent me a kuhler 620... think he got spooked when the hacker attacked, don't have any way but HWC of contacting him...
Old June 9, 2012, 04:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

And the 3 members posting new threads today seem unaware noone can see their posts.......
Old June 9, 2012, 05:29 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
And the 3 members posting new threads today seem unaware noone can see their posts.......

That's me! I figured I'd just do it before I forgot.. Build some suspense

And I would REALLY like the iTrader back. I have the most feedback here, particularly as a seller, so that would be super.
Old June 9, 2012, 06:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

i agree the FS is huge here i always try to make sure people get a good deal cause i may need one and many a day i have gotten one i love the group here we take care of each other and sell stuff to folks we now that want and need it