Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2007, 05:43 PM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceMan View Post
Just found your site from the link at the Inquirer for the latest PSU test. I was impressed with the test and your previous PSU test. I'll be posting links at Hardware Central Forums. I like SPCR's psu tests but they don't test or publish on low end models. It was nice to see testing on the Nmedia models. I'd assumed they were made for NCIX as a house brand. Glad to see they're respectable for the price. I'm lucky enough to live near NCIX stores and they frequently have good deals. Again, very good work on the two tests. Appreciate the time and effort that went into it.
Welcome aboard Danceman, glad to have you here.
Old March 26, 2007, 06:06 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav View Post
Actually, I find them fairly entertaining.
We all do. I read them instead of the comic strips in the morning. Dagwood hardly ever makes me laugh anymore while the Inquirer draws non-stop laughing from me nearly every day.
Old March 27, 2007, 11:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

red bull addict- that's amusing
Old March 27, 2007, 01:22 PM
Misoprostol

Actually I'm pretty sure we drink Bawls up here...