Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 29, 2011, 03:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I must be an oddball then...I kind of like Linus' Q/A....already learned a couple of things
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old September 29, 2011, 04:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I must be an oddball then...I kind of like Linus' Q/A....already learned a couple of things
+1
Old September 29, 2011, 04:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

I'm not saying I don't like the Q+A. I'm just saying lets try not to flood "New Posts" :P
Old September 29, 2011, 04:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It's the same as all the other threads around here for me. If the title intrigues me I look at it, otherwise I ignore it. It will drive traffic to the site and help generate new membership so it can't be all bad.
Old September 29, 2011, 05:05 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Make that +2 (or is it +3 now) for me. I honestly dont care if they are all at once or spread out. IF it sounds interesting...I click it. If not...I don't.
If it brings in new blood and allows us old timers to help even MORE peeps, wheres the downside?

YMMV :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old September 29, 2011, 05:17 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well I have noticed an increase in the number of users, down at the bottom of the page. Not sure how this info is tracked by the site, but it would be interesting to see.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old September 29, 2011, 05:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You can't be against virtue... The whole idea behind this section is not only good, but great actually. Sure we get a few more posts to look at when we go to new posts, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing... it just means you should come and look more often
Old September 29, 2011, 05:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilauea View Post
You can't be against virtue... The whole idea behind this section is not only good, but great actually. Sure we get a few more posts to look at when we go to new posts, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing... it just means you should come and look more often
This is way less annoying then DanSpam.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old September 29, 2011, 05:57 PM

I've seen DanSpam referred to a couple times. What is that? I've been fairly inactive on here for a while and not familiar with this term...

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old September 29, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

dangtx, he had 12k+ posts and spammed the forums with incoherent english, and has since been bannned for unknown reasons.