LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11, 2011, 05:19 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
Maybe you guys should try this out: F.lux: software to make your life better

But yes, having additional themes to chose would be nice, but I imagine the CSS for vBulletin isn't exactly small by any means. Might require a fair amount of effort to edit.
Been using this for about a week now while not without limitations it certainly has made my "install" list.
Thanks JD and for the rest of you nightowls give it a try if your eyes feel like they are going to assplode from your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old May 11, 2011, 03:51 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Been using this for about a week now while not without limitations it certainly has made my "install" list.
Thanks JD and for the rest of you nightowls give it a try if your eyes feel like they are going to assplode from your head.
Glad to hear you like it.

And yeah, it surely has it's limitations, namely with graphics/video/games or anything that needs fairly accurate colour reproduction. Works wonders for text-based reading though and interesting how just changing the colour temperature helps our eyes so much.
Old May 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
Glad to hear you like it.

And yeah, it surely has it's limitations, namely with graphics/video/games or anything that needs fairly accurate colour reproduction. Works wonders for text-based reading though and interesting how just changing the colour temperature helps our eyes so much.
I've been using it since the day you suggested it, and I love it. Gotta turn it off for video games/movies though. Thanks!

I also took the advice of turning off my main light in my computer room and instead I have a desk lamp that I have near the computer for some minimal lighting. Makes it easier to fall asleep at night.