Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Yeah we're really catering to just the iPhone folks with the application that's being mentioned there. Because you know the Android and BB apps are free, where the iPhone one is a couple bucks, it must mean that we're only supporting the iPhone.

Next you're going to say we're catering to Windows 7 OS since its the more preferred OS to use these days by most users even though you're stuck in your Win XP days.

How about if you think we're catering to a crowd you don't like you either get off your soap box and try to make proactive changes (IE how about you try to find a relatively easy plugin for the forums and app for all mobile devices and get back to me?) rather then bitching and moaning about it or just as you've said frequent the site less and less.
How bout you get off your high moderator horse and come back down to earth.

I don't need to find anything for this site.. that is why you have developers and people running this site.

Its up to you guys to find the means and us try it.
Old July 8, 2010, 04:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
How bout you get off your high moderator horse and come back down to earth.

I don't need to find anything for this site.. that is why you have developers and people running this site.

Its up to you guys to find the means and us try it.
This isn't a democracy enaberif. Your vote doesnt count, and that is what Arinoth is not-so-well saying. The mods and techs dont have to do anything. Either you can contribute to finding a solution, or you can complain about someone else not doing it. I know which you'll pick.

Its not that this site is catering to one 'crowd' over another. Maybe its just that certain people on this site help more then others when issues arise. You should try helping the site and its people out once and a while instead of just complaining and not contributing.