Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 9, 2010, 08:51 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

No worries, it won't become the focus of the board. We are will will remain a site dedicated to computers and the hardware which runs in them.

However, I do like the idea but as something that can probably be done at a later date. Right now we do get a good amount of traffic in the BST area but not enough to necessitate separate sections. In the future though I can seriously see that working since even with 15-20 threads being bumped in our BST area on a daily basis, it can get confusing for a single section.

Good idea!
Old March 9, 2010, 09:21 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

I don't know if separate sections would be the best way to go about it, but it would be good if there was a way to tag a thread with different categories when it is first made and then have the ability to filter different tags. I think it's possible to implement that in vBulletin, whether through the stock software or with some kind of plugin or mod.
Old March 9, 2010, 09:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default New stuff

I haven't baught from anyone but I am always interested if wats fore sale. Kijiji has some good deals sometimes. UsedOttawa has some to I have PM some guys with stuff tha was just to good to pass up on both sites. This site has verry intesting and sometimes less so but it is always fun to see whats fore sale.

I keep checking " Dam Good Deals". There not much there these days. ( lots of time no cash )
Old March 10, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
enough of the sale section. some member just post there and never contribute to anything else
I have to agree i think it should be put up to 100 pm. jmo and i don't want this place to turn into rfd cause i hate that site. jm2cents