Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   Shipping from HWC (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/26202-shipping-hwc.html)

Arinoth December 4, 2009 06:56 AM

Shipping from HWC

Was just wondering typically how long does it take once something is shipped from the store (HWC) or BC to get to NB as my order was shipped on the 24th of November and i'm still waiting for it.

bojangles December 4, 2009 01:28 PM

I would just PM Gav for this. I must remind you that Canada Post is getting quite busy now because of Christmas.

Gav December 4, 2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bojangles (Post 296976)
I would just PM Gav for this. I must remind you that Canada Post is getting quite busy now because of Christmas.

Ya, your right about Canada Post taking longer than normal this time of year.

Arinoth, I would expect it to arrive shortly though. Maybe Monday or Tuesday?

Arinoth December 4, 2009 01:57 PM

Alright, since i haven't bought anything that's been shipped regular ground mail from bc to NB i didn't know the expected time (seems Calgary likes to take a week). One of the things i'm waiting on to push 4 GHz and fold more for HWC!

Arinoth December 9, 2009 08:59 AM

Weird, wed and its still not here, did the mail main open it and use it for himself?

SKYMTL December 9, 2009 09:35 AM

I think there is something wrong with CP in New Brunswick. We sent some items to my girlfriend's parents via CP Expidited almost 12 business days ago and it seems to be sitting in their local processing facility for 5 of those days. Maybe there is an issue with the union?

J_M December 9, 2009 11:39 AM

CP has slowed to a crawl this year - even my Visa bill was a week late (and it seems to always get here fast). I don't think they hired enough temp workers to deal with the flood of Xmas cards and fruitcakes.<yuk>

Sagath December 9, 2009 11:46 AM

CP is VERY slow this year, we priority couriered a package the other day. 3 day ship. Took nearly 9 days to reach the recipient...

My suggestion is if anyone has anything they really want to reach people, use a private courier :( Obviously in your case Arinoth, private courier for some IC7 is a bit of a waste :P

miggs78 December 9, 2009 11:50 AM

Interesing.. Arinoth might wanna give CP a call.. Although I had 2 different items come from NCIX this past week.. both from BC to AB (Calgary).. one was regular which took approx.. 4-5 days on regular parcel, and the other took 2 days on Expedited Parcel (this was a HAF 932 case, pretty big box.. )

You know I'm thinking this might be also caused by bad weather and heavy snowfall that has hit almost everywhere in Canada.. I know past week in Calgary all flight were canceled, and this past week I've heard of many delayed. Also highways closed due to impassible roads.. But yea I would be concerned too if I were in your shoes, it's been 7+ days.. which is beyond their suggested timeline..

Arinoth December 9, 2009 11:59 AM

I would call up but i never got a tracking number from HWC store so i have no way of tracking it or complaining to CP about it...