Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   DirectCanada - Forum links to HWC (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/25253-directcanada-forum-links-hwc.html)

zoob November 6, 2009 10:05 AM

DirectCanada - Forum links to HWC

I was browsing DirectCanada.com for some info and noticed on the following page the following:

Customer Care - DirectCanada
Quote:

Forum

Or visit our Community Supported forum at HardwareCanucks.com. There are lots of people willing to help you out with any hardware questions you may have.

Additionally on the bottom under Company information it lists a link to "Community Forum" as Hardware Canucks

Is HWC officially hosting a support forum for DirectCanada? I don't see any sub-forums specifically designated as a DirectCanada support section.

SKYMTL November 6, 2009 10:11 AM

We don't act as their official support forum.

As they say:

Quote:

There are lots of people willing to help you out with any hardware questions you may have.
This does not mean that there are DC reps here to help you out...though we do have one. ;)

MonsterSound November 6, 2009 10:53 AM

Though using the word "our" does at least imply some kind of relationship; "Or visit our Community Supported forum at HardwareCanucks.com."
Not that I'm concerned or mind; just sayin'.

SKYMTL November 6, 2009 11:16 AM

I agree the wording is off. The "our" is supposed to imply that they support us.

yamawho November 6, 2009 11:27 AM

I hope I can still keep the checks I recieved for support given :rofl:

Time to approach DC for some goodies for the HMC xmas party.

rjbarker November 6, 2009 11:07 PM

We attract them all here at HWC...we got DC_support and Linus (the Geek Celebrity) ------(no offense Linus ;) keep those videos going...btw, you were absolutely coorect with the speed of the OS on an SSD and the Silverstone converter works great n the TJ09)

cheers

Gav November 7, 2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 283709)
I agree the wording is off. The "our" is supposed to imply that they support us.

Gave them a ring and it's been changed. Hopefully it's more clear now.:thumb:

zoob November 7, 2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 284038)
Gave them a ring and it's been changed. Hopefully it's more clear now.:thumb:

Quote:

Community Forum
Or visit HardwareCanucks.com a community supported computer hardware forum. There are lots of people willing to help you out with any hardware questions you may have.

* Please note that Hardware Canucks is not an official support forum for Direct Canada.
That now sounds proper :canadianwave:

Surfer_2099 November 7, 2009 05:35 PM

Simply a Shout Out to DirectCanada.

They are by far my fave when it comes to online PC / PC parts purchasing. And their support (in my experience) is top notch! Props to BradB at customer care at DirectCanada!

Cheerleading_Canuck :)