Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 14, 2009, 10:51 AM
Rookie

After reading this thread something has come to mind that I think is important to consider.

I am relieved and happy to see that this discussion (for the most part ) has not degraded into worthless name calling and an ego fueled p#ssing match. We all know that the internet is far from the best medium for debate with its lack of accountability. How many times have we all seen online communities suffer greatly because of immaturity of its members?

As a long time lurker with very few posts I'd just like to state that regardless to my opinions of the OP ideas, I am feeling better about the HWC community because of this thread.
Old July 14, 2009, 11:09 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTW View Post
After reading this thread something has come to mind that I think is important to consider.

I am relieved and happy to see that this discussion (for the most part ) has not degraded into worthless name calling and an ego fueled p#ssing match. We all know that the internet is far from the best medium for debate with its lack of accountability. How many times have we all seen online communities suffer greatly because of immaturity of its members?

As a long time lurker with very few posts I'd just like to state that regardless to my opinions of the OP ideas, I am feeling better about the HWC community because of this thread.
You will very rarely see this around here.
Old July 22, 2009, 11:06 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I'm fairly new around here but one of the first things I noticed was the lack of flaming, trolling and brand-fanboyism.

I frequent many forums, blogs and boards and this place makes me even prouder to be a Canadian.
Old July 23, 2009, 06:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboToronto View Post
I'm fairly new around here but one of the first things I noticed was the lack of flaming, trolling and brand-fanboyism.

I frequent many forums, blogs and boards and this place makes me even prouder to be a Canadian.
Well said sir. i don't like crude and rude forums
Old July 23, 2009, 08:26 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
Well said sir. i don't like crude and rude forums
+1! great butch of enthusiests here and very knowledgable members. Its greatly appreciated!
Win 7 64 bit / Antec 1200 / E8400 EK Supreme LT / Xfx 780i SLI / Mushkin 6Gb EM2-6400 - Corsair 3 Fan Cooler / Corsair HX 1000W / 2xSeagate Sata II - Raid 0 / 1xSeagate Sata II - Storage and backup / 2xEVGA GTX285 1Gb- SLI Ek blocks / 2x240 Swiftech Rad, Full Push-Pull / MCP355 w/ Petra Top / Micro Res / Danger Den Fillport Blue / Matrox Digital TH2G / 3xSamsung 226BW's