Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2009, 06:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
I still fail to see why we need a separate section for one that already falls under two categories that are already setup?

Edit: Apologies - Failed to read title of post where the "Server/Workstations" topic was also suggested, I thought it was merely regarding dual cpu systems. Fail me

Lol FiXT, your Failing Failed to Fail.
With that many negitives I think you end up winning.

Good Stuff to see we will finally have a space for this, might spark some more chatter in a new way now that we will also have a place to go for people who use these type of systems.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 12, 2009, 07:41 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
...might spark some more chatter in a new way now that we will also have a place to go for people who use these type of systems.

ST
All 3 of us (so far!)

Join the Multi-socket club! I'll be posting some wPrime 2.0 Benches once the section is up for some of the multi-socket systems I have here at work!
Old May 12, 2009, 08:46 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
All 3 of us (so far!)

Join the Multi-socket club! I'll be posting some wPrime 2.0 Benches once the section is up for some of the multi-socket systems I have here at work!

Gahhhh, one day maybe CM. Its a long road to get to that point but we shall see.
I still have a Tyan Tomcat Board somewhere in the mix of my Packed/Unpacked Computer stuff.

No worries though, you will always be my Quadfather!

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 13, 2009, 06:30 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

The section is up guys! Start posting some wPrime 2.0 results! The current leader is a Nehalem-based Xeon I have at work, but that will soon change when Behemoth reaches full strength!