Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old December 28, 2006, 09:55 AM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,247

My System Specs

Question Online Store rma List

Well I was thinking about doing a rma list for online store in Canada,
What do you guys think? Would it be justified? If so please post links to stores that you would like to see make the list.
It would be something like This

Edit: I also need to update my BIOS and seeing as my floppy is dead I got to use a thumbdrive so keep a eye open for my USB flashing guide should have it done by the end of the weekend.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; December 28, 2006 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old December 28, 2006, 09:53 PM
Gav's Avatar
Gav Gav is offline
Administrator
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,343

My System Specs

Default

Sure, why not. You've posted excellent content so far and I think it would be useful for alot of people. I'll sticky the RMA list as soon as it done.

I think your USB flash guide will be very useful as well seeing as most people are going without a floppy these days.;)
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old December 29, 2006, 03:04 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,247

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav View Post
Sure, why not. You've posted excellent content so far and I think it would be useful for alot of people. I'll sticky the RMA list as soon as it done.

I think your USB flash guide will be very useful as well seeing as most people are going without a floppy these days.;)
Better yet how about a List of Canadian On line Vendors?...... I think that would be of more use, plus they could just link off of the vendors homepage.....
Okay done, I will amend the RMA list with a link to the thread stating they can link from there maybe?

Edit:

Okay what section should I post this in?
FS Section?
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; December 29, 2006 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old December 29, 2006, 05:00 PM
Gav's Avatar
Gav Gav is offline
Administrator
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,343

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Better yet how about a List of Canadian On line Vendors?...... I think that would be of more use, plus they could just link off of the vendors homepage.....
Okay done, I will amend the RMA list with a link to the thread stating they can link from there maybe?

Edit:

Okay what section should I post this in?
FS Section?
Yes, I think we should restrict it to Canadian Vendors. How about posting it in the troubleshooting section? I figure it's an RMA list so it has to do with getting help with troubleshooting/getting help?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old December 30, 2006, 10:55 AM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,247

My System Specs

Default

BIOS Flashing guide is 1/2 done all I got to do is organize the screenies, I know your going to want em Gav:D, and camera shots then Upload them to my FTP. Then code in the url's and ....Done.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old December 30, 2006, 04:50 PM
Gav's Avatar
Gav Gav is offline
Administrator
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,343

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
BIOS Flashing guide is 1/2 done all I got to do is organize the screenies, I know your going to want em Gav:D, and camera shots then Upload them to my FTP. Then code in the url's and ....Done.
You Bet! Can't wait to see this.:D
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheap store in mtl?... omgwtf Storage 9 June 7, 2008 02:24 PM
pc store in montreal with 9600GT? .... omgwtf Video Cards 7 February 22, 2008 02:55 PM
NCIX outlet store Jim Troubleshooting 5 July 6, 2007 09:43 AM
computer parts from the sewing store... rob123 Storage 0 June 15, 2007 04:38 PM