Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   HardwareCanucks now on HeatWare (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/suggestions-feedback/11513-hardwarecanucks-now-heatware.html)

van November 4, 2008 06:07 PM

HardwareCanucks now on HeatWare

After sending an email to HeatWare requesting HC to be added, I got the following message:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatWare Support
I have added HardwareCanucks to the forum list. Please let the users on that site know about this change.

encorp November 4, 2008 06:17 PM

woot! nicejob!

sswilson November 4, 2008 07:10 PM

Is this the heat rep we see in the for sale threads? For some reason I thought that was HeatWave.

miggs78 November 4, 2008 07:52 PM

Steve they didn't. they had Hardforum, anything famous that would be closer to hard..

Way to go Van, we are proud of ya :P

misterlarry November 4, 2008 08:09 PM

I've seen HeatWare links on different members posts, but if I don't ask this ridiculous question, who will?

What exactly is HeatWare and why is this significant to HWC? Please someone, give us HeatWare 101.

As I get older, I find more and more things to be a total noob at. It's almost gratifying.

:haha:

Andy November 4, 2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterlarry (Post 108460)
I've seen HeatWare links on different members posts, but if I don't ask this ridiculous question, who will?

What exactly is HeatWare and why is this significant to HWC? Please someone, give us HeatWare 101.

As I get older, I find more and more things to be a total noob at. It's almost gratifying.

+1 for a heatware 101 :)

also what's the best way of accepting payment for selling online ... I fear the Paypal!

3.0charlie November 4, 2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterlarry (Post 108460)

Heatware is simply a website where a user creates an account which allows to post an evaluation of both the buyer and the seller once a commercial transaction is concluded between them.

Here's mine: [ HEATWARE.com ]. You will recongnize a few members with which I did transactions.

Chilly November 4, 2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 108481)
Heatware is simply a website where a user creates an account which allows to post an evaluation of both the buyer and the seller once a commercial transaction is concluded between them.

Here's mine: [ HEATWARE.com ]. You will recongnize a few members with which I did transactions.

What he said :P. Basicly its a way of keeping track of and being able to leave and recive feedback kinda like ebay except for everything else.

misterlarry November 4, 2008 09:18 PM

So if I understand correctly, the site has nothing to do with the transaction itself, simply the positive or negative outcome. Do both parties need to be members of HeatWare to post the outcome of a transaction?

:biggrin:

Eagle Eye November 4, 2008 09:56 PM

Yes they do misterlarry.