Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5, 2008, 08:55 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

It is just like ebay feedback or whatever that just shows that a person is trustworthy to deal with. If I want to buy an item from some new guy with 2 posts I want to see a decent amount of heat or Ill pass.
Old November 15, 2008, 06:49 AM
Allstar

How do I provide a link for my heatware in my sig say?

Got it! lol

Last edited by Sniper; November 15, 2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old November 15, 2008, 08:04 AM
MVP

Default Heatware are loooooooooooooooossssserrrrrrrrrrrs!

I bought from SKYMTL and created an account w. heatware .
We posted feedback for each other after the transaction.
Heatware has 'lost' the feedback I received from SKYMTL and have told me it wasn't ever posted .... which is total BS as both SKYMTL and I know this to be untrue.
Heatware is very poor at responding to support requests and I am still unable to get SKYMTL to post the feedback again as he is currently 'locked out' of his profile and is unable to get a response from Heatware to resolve the issue.

I wish there was another option as I would dump Heatware immediately.
Old November 20, 2008, 01:37 PM
Allstar

Good to hear

CHEERS
Old November 24, 2008, 07:36 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterlarry View Post
I've seen HeatWare links on different members posts, but if I don't ask this ridiculous question, who will?

What exactly is HeatWare and why is this significant to HWC? Please someone, give us HeatWare 101.

As I get older, I find more and more things to be a total noob at. It's almost gratifying.

heatware is the #1 reference site that hardware enthusiasts use when selling hardware. It's been around for maybe a decade? It's pretty much THE standard reference site.

anyways, i remember using it way back when selling my Nforce 2 rig, its very reputable and u can pm the seller @ heatware so u know its really them. Also, it allows u to list all known aliases u have so u know it's really the sellers feedback score and he's not posing as someone.
Desktop: 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Noctua NH-D14 | 16GB (2x8gb) Crucial Ballistex @ CL9 | Asrock Z97 OC Formula | Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI | 250gb Samsung 840 Evo & 240gb OCZ Vertex 3 MI & 2TB WD Black | Auzentech Forte 7.1 | Seasonic 760wt Platinum | DELL U2711 @ 1440p | Corsair 300R | Win 8.1
Ultrabook: Zenbook UX32LN | i5 4200u | 8GB RAM | Nvidia 840m | IPS Matte @ 1080p | 256GB SSD | Win8.1